Photos by Felipe Silva of @the_lost_portraits.
Happy Holidays, yogis! Wishing you a peaceful week :)
A heartfelt namaste and big cheers to you and your family and friends as 2015 comes to a close. How are you celebrating the start to a new year?
I'll be blogging intermittently for the next week. In case you're looking for some fun reading on Alive in the FIre, here are a few of my favorite posts from 2015:
- Read this if you need a laugh.
- Celebrating fearlessness on my 27th birthday.
- A new way to think about the yoga pose you hate.
- Three simple pieces of advice for yoga teachers.
- The Badass Women series launch on Alive in the Fire.
- Are you making a big change?
- A post about when I quit the 9-to-5 grind.
- A photo journal of my home garden.
- What does it mean to be alive in the fire?
- Some supportive thoughts if you're feeling depressed.