Also, simply by entering, you'll receive a custom link for $30 off your first purchase with Sun Basket.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
To enter, please visit the JadeBloom website and leave a comment below listing your favorite item. For an extra entry, you can post a link to this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter (be sure to mention it in your comment below!).
I'd love to hear your feedback, and as always, thank you so much for following along.
Finally, I'd like to invite you to stay tuned for an upcoming announcement about Sponsored Yogis 2015! I'll be accepting applications starting later this month, and I hope you'll check out the program.
Have a kick-ass weekend, and much love to you :)
PS If you missed it, the 2014 Yogi Holiday Gift Guide has some cool ideas for Christmas gifts.
Today I’m featuring a giveaway of my favorite yoga book of 2014, Going Om: Real Life Yoga Stories on and Off the Yoga Mat. The book is a collection of beautifully-written, poignant accounts of the way yoga impacts us, whether we’re on the mat practicing asana, or navigating the surprises life throws our way.
The writing in these essays is effortless – sometimes witty and clever, sometimes heartbreaking. What I love about the book is the raw honesty that comes through, and the way that the book is as much about what it means to be human as it is about what it means to do yoga. I’d highly recommend it, whether you’re a seasoned yogi or someone who wants to learn more about yoga.
First up, I’m featuring Yoga Download, a great online resource for classes, meditation and music.
If you’d like to win a 3-month premier subscription, please visit Yoga Download and then leave a comment below with which class you’d be interested in taking.
One lucky reader will win a 3-month subscription to Yoga Download – I’ll choose next week, so be sure to enter your comment below!
For the next ten days, I'll be featuring some of my favorite shops where you can find high-quality handmade, eco-conscious, and super practical products.
It's great fun! I love hooping for many reasons:
- it's a great workout and helps build stamina (my arms have become infinitely stronger)
- hooping lets you experience your inner child
- hooping a great way to meet new friends (everybody loves trying out the hoop!)
- and it's a great complementary meditation to any yoga practice
To win, please check out Jessica's shop and leave a comment below with what color hoop you'd choose. For an extra entry, like TreeHuggerHoops on Facebook and leave a comment on the page.
Yoga brings out your best features: your glowing smile, your sexy curves (whether they're muscular or not), and your calm and peaceful state of mind.
- YogaEarth superfood snacks.
- Workout wear that makes you feel like a rockstar.
- A custom note from me. :)
- A personalized plan for yoga workouts and a week-long meal plan that will skyrocket your health and leave you glowing.
- The chance to share your reflections on Alive in the Fire, if you'd like!
- Answer this question in a comment below: What is beautiful in my life right now?
- Check out YogaEarth and share this link with one friend on Facebook who you think could benefit from trying some new healthy snacks: http://apps.facebook.com/yogaearth/rachelstroud (Note: if you place an order, you'll get an extra entry into the giveaway, too!)
- For an additional entry, Tweet about the giveaway and mention @aliveinthefire and @yogaearth in your post.
To enter, leave a comment below with which video from Gaiam TV you'd try first. Click any of the covers above for ideas on what to watch.
For an extra entry, "like" Gaiam TV on Facebook and leave another comment here saying that you've added them. Open til Friday 12/23.
- Add Epiphany Art Studio on Facebook
- Tweet about this giveaway, and be sure to mention @aliveinthefire and @betherann
- Leave a comment on Beth's blog, Epiphany Art Studio
PS Looking to shop for some new yoga wear or yoga gear? I couldn't help but glance at a few sales online today. Here are the spots I recommend checking out:
- Iluka Activewear
- Onzie Yoga Wear
- Hugger Mugger's having an open house where you can provide feedback and get 15% off your order.
- YogaEarth - their Keen-Wah Decadence dark chocolate bar sampler would be a great stocking stuffer, or treat to buy for you and a girlfriend if you're going out shopping for the day.
Congrats to Marina, winner of the YogaEarth Purity, and to Pam for the YMX Cloud tank and leggings :) Please email me at aliveinthefire at gmail dot com to claim your prizes. xoxo!