I’m in Eureka, California, focusing on these things:
- Being in an incredible relationship and helping raise and amazing kid — we’re enjoying being by the ocean and by the forest, going for hikes, and using our new kayaks
- Practicing yoga, strength training at a gym, and running on the weekends
- Studying for my personal training certification
- Teaching a weekly yoga class
- Writing posts for Alive in the Fire and planning a site redesign
- Developing the Sponsored Yogis program
- Brainstorming ideas for a yoga retreat featuring chanting and meditation
- Teaching myself to cook simple, delicious meals
- Letting my hair grow long again :)
- Learning more about Ayurveda
If you have feedback or suggestions for posts, email aliveinthefire at gmail dot com.
Last update: February 10, 2017. (Page inspired by Leo Babauta and Derek Sivers.) Top photo by Kate Donaldson.