Are you following along in the Badass Yoga Teachers series here on Alive in the Fire? :) I hope you're enjoying the posts and finding them useful!
I've been digging through my archives and realized I have quite a few posts on topics relevant to yoga teachers and wanted to share, in case you missed any of these:
- Advice to new yoga teachers.
- 5 books you may not have read in your yoga teacher training.
- Advice from real-life yoga teachers on how to sequence a class.
- How to hold space for your students.
- Reflections on humility as a teacher.
- Teaching on bad days.
- 3 simple things to focus on as you grow your teaching schedule.
- Being receptive to the moment as you teach.
As always, please feel free to email me any time, too! (aliveinthefire at gmail dot com) Much love and namaste.