Do you ever make gratitude lists?
This is one simple practice that I find to be immensely helpful, especially during times of transition or struggle. Simply by taking a few moments each day to focus on what I'm grateful for, I can re-center.
Today my gratitude list is inspired by Life is Good, a brand that knows how to focus on happiness ;) I'm a big fan of the new shirt they gifted to me, which says, Dream until your dreams come true.
Life is Good: Today's Gratitude List
1. My yoga community. Feeling loved and supported.
2. Having mentors-- especially strong women who are wise and generous-- and having their ongoing support.
3. Being open to change. In just a few weeks, my family and I will be moved north to the coast in Eureka! More updates coming soon :)
5. Teaching a class and hearing afterward what the impact was for the yogis in the room.
7. Being able to talk to friends and family when I'm stressed.
8. Dog hugs.
9. A glass of wine in the evening.
10. Hugs from people I love.
Photo by Brynna Bryant of Respiro Photography.
What are you grateful for today?