Mine felt like a little stay-cation... it was so nice to rest and relax, get in the spa, go for a sushi date, enjoy heartfelt conversations and long hugs, and take a few yoga classes.
What did you do to celebrate? I hope you included some celebration of YOU and that you took some time to cultivate self-love! Whether or not you're in a partnership, it's so important to love yourself.
This month's card inside read:
"When we're loving ourselves, we're loving the life that's right here; caring for the patterns and emotions that emerge moment to moment. Let your intention to be to hold yourself with an unconditional and accepting presence. It is through this open acceptance that unconditional love flows."
Couldn't have said it better!
1. The Dive-In Deck. These awesome cards are meant to inspire inner dialogue, so I've been using them as journal prompts. These sparked my interest:
- "Whose radiant inner beauty inspires you?"
- "What adventure would you embark upon if there were no limitations?"
- "How does mindfulness create a sacred experience out of the seemingly mundane?"
Graphic from @diveindeck on Instagram.
Photo via Joshua Tree Skin Care.
3. Emmy's Organics Raspberry Macaroons. Delicious!!!
Photo via Emmy's Organics.
Keep loving yourself! XO