Photo by Tra Huynh of Two Twenty Photography.
My lovely yogis, how's November going for you? Are you staying grounded in gratitude?
I've been keeping the gratitude theme going around here at Alive in the Fire, and was excited to see that the team over at Yogi Surprise is doing the same :)
My box arrived this week and I did a little happy dance when I opened it up to find such amazing goodies. This box is my favorite box yet -- I loved absolutely every item in there. :) Thank you, Yogi Surprise team!
- A tree-pose shaped cookie cutter (!!!!) from Yummi Yogi. My holiday cookies will never be the same!
- Pumpkin spice macaroon cookies from Laughing Giraffe Organics. Delicious.
- Nasya oil from Banyan Botanicals. Great for opening up my nasal passageways so I can breathe deeply for the holiday season!
- Yogi Surprise yoga sequence series card. Loved the poses focused on self-acceptance, generosity, and serenity.
- Sibu Beauty sea buckthorn age defying eye cream. This stuff works great and helps make me feel pretty. Jess says, you're already pretty! haha ;)
Photo via Yuni.
- Yuni Beauty instant shower sheets. These things are genius...they're not standard size wipes - they're big! So it's actually like having a little mini shower. Highly recommend for any other yoga teachers who sweat a lot and need to run from class to class. Also, they're very reasonably priced if you need to buy more after the Yogi Surprise ones run out :)
- Breath Perception: A Daily Guide to Stress Relief, Mindfulness, and Inner Peace. This boko offers easy-to-read, helpful tools for mindfulness and meditation. Love it!
Feeling very grateful for the Yogi Surprise team for continually finding the best brands the health and wellness community has to offer!
If you haven't signed up yet, go get yourself set up for a mini vacation once a month. And if you need a gift idea for friends or family (or your favorite yoga teacher), this is the way to go!