Photos by Justin Kral.
Hi, yogis! Happy 2015 :) I hope your year is off to a beautiful start.
It's an exciting time of year for me, and for this lovely little blog... applications are open for the Sponsored Yogis 2015 program!
Does this sound like you?
- you're passionate about yoga and committed to deepening your practice this year
- you like to write and share your ideas, and would be thrilled for the chance to publish them on Alive in the Fire
- you're a social media maven
- you love getting free yoga classes, yoga wear, mats, props, books, and health products!
- bonus points if you've been reading Alive in the Fire for a while, and/or you live in the Sacramento area
I hope you'll apply! Please email me at aliveinthefire at gmail dot com for details. Applications are due by January 18, 2015.
- Anyone can apply! Beginners, advanced students, teachers... any style of yoga.
- To qualify for the nor Cal group, you'll need to be somewhere within 100 miles of Sacramento.
- Yogis who are selected will receive free yoga gear and studio classes, the chance to write for Alive in the Fire, support and advice from me, and the chance to connect with a wonderful group of fellow yogis. For the local yogi, I hope to organize some in-person yoga activities and one-on-one classes, too!