Photos from Nevada, taken by yours truly.
Hey there, yogis!
I'm a little behind on the blogging front, but I believe when the sun is out, it's best to get outside and escape the screen for a bit :)
What have y'all been up to? Any fun 4th of July plans in the works?
Here are some other summery adventures I'm looking forward to:
- Doing yoga in Chicago's beautiful Grant Park with friends from work as part of Wanderlust's traveling yoga fest
- Helping out on the set of an independent feature film (you should all check it out and support the film -- it's hilarious!)
- Visiting with my mom while she's in town in August (pedicures, anyone?)
- Cooking new summery recipes, making fruit smoothies, and dipping my toes in the fountains around Evanston
- New bike rides, new tan lines
- Listening to thunderstorms
- Continuing to write like crazy for the book project
- Attending weekly classes at Grateful Yoga in Evanston as part of their summer intensive (the relaxing and restorative poses have been helping so much!)
Happy summer, all! I hope you are well.