Photo via Hearts Expanding, my new favorite yoga blog.
Hey readers, hope you're having a great week! What are you up to?
I wanted to let you know I'm taking a little blogging break.
As hard as it is sometimes to set our priorities in order, I'm realizing right now I need my yoga more than I need my writing about it :)
In the meantime, I encourage you to check out this yoga blog I just discovered (where all these beautiful photos are from), and to:
- practice your headstands and handstands
- look forward to my post about the Mr. Yoga workshop I took at TruHarmony (where I conquered my fear of headstands and arm balances!)
- let go while you're in Camel pose and see how it can transform your practice, and any fear you carry in your life
- look forward to some posts about yoga wear and meditation CDs that are rocking my world and the way positive tools are helping me learn compassion for myself & others
- eat home-grown or organic, healthy, wholesome foods that you've bought at the farmer's market (and be grateful for springtime!)
- celebrate your blessings!
PS As always, feel free to reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org and thanks for reading!